Are you dealing with multiple emails everyday with Gmail? All you need is use POP3 Mail Fetcher of Gmail. All you need is to setup your main account and then add the others. You can now send and receive emails using only one account. It would be less burden to your side. All you need is follow the steps below:
1. Sign in initially into your main Gmail login account the place you desire to take care of your different accounts.
2. Next, press the “Setting” URL which you can discover on the top left portion of the page. Click on additionally the “Mail Setting” link.
3. Then, click on the “Accounts and Import” button. In addition click on the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
4. Input the email address you prefer to be the other after which select the option “Next Step”.
5. After which input additionally the password of one’s secondary email address contact info and click on the “Add Account” tab.
6. Choose the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
7. You also have to provide a screen name on your secondary email address and afterwards move to the next phase by clicking all over again “Next Step”.
8. You ought to choose the “Send Verification” and will not forget to check out your secondary www.gmail.com login account. You ought to click this link consisting of the affirmation email for you to confirm that you have incorporated your account with your main Gmail account. All the emails delivered to your secondary email account will be transferred to the primary account. If you reply, the secondary email ID will likely be shown in the “From” area.
For those who do not have an account yet, go to www.gmail.com sign up page.