ADP iPay is the best online payroll service you must have. It will take care of your payroll tasks and generates reports faster than you ever think. Employees must register on the website. When they are registered, they can check their income online,view payroll information and even request for their W-2. This is because ADP has a business agreement with IRS.
- You will want to update initially your employer that you would ask for your W-2 promptly and obtain your employee ID number. It’s recommended to tell your company as in the beginning October or November.
- Go to ADP iPay web site after which login using your account. In the event it’s your first time, you must choose the “Register Now’ in the page. Simply type in the essential data required on enrollment such as your employee ID, tax year, SSS number and zip code.
- You could now want for your digital form of your W-2 form. The site will need you to produce primary information just like your Social Security number and your company name. You are able to print your form once obtaining it.
- You can easily phone ADP and create the request at once. You may get the contact number on their site.
Find out how to Check out your W-2 Form Online?
- Just simply sign in to the account you’ve got made in PortalADP. Press the link which states you will notice your W-2 form. Just do as instructed provided to the page.
- You can easily access your W-2 online. You may also print it as many copies you prefer when income tax return demands it.
If you don’t have an account yet, click this link to redirect on a blog post that will help you more about ADP.