Choosing Hotmail as your personal webmail carrier is a good idea because you can use the service for free anytime. You can always go to Hotmail sign up page. There are also other perks such as you can customize it according to your preference. You can also change any details any time such as your password. When it comes to changing your password, you can refer the following steps:
- For starters, find the browser which you input the web site of Hotmail. In the browser, enter www.hotmail.com to go to Hotmail sign in page and login.
- Login to your own account by giving your personal username and password in the respected areas and after that click “Sign In” button.
- While you are in any case in the page of your own account, choose the drop-don arrow which can situated on the top-right part beside your name. Find the “Account” on the drop-down list displayed on the screen.
- Over the Overview tab, look below the page which you see the Password and Security Info. Pick the “Change password” way to begin with updating your password.
- Type in first the current password you’ve got from your account. Next, enter and also the fresh password you ought to have for your own personal account. Re-enter your new password. Make sure you select the “Save” button in order to save your brand new password.
Tips on Changing Your Account Password
- The password that you are going to change must be secured enough to protect all the important personal information. Password must be at least 8 characters and more than it is even stronger with the combination of letters, numbers and even special characters.
- Your password should not be any personal information such as your name, birthday or even SSS number. It is easy to guess by some people and not a very advisable.
Create a Hotmail account now if you still do not have an account with Hotmail.